Thursday, January 31, 2013

Are you expecting??

You are??  So am I!  Thanks to my amazing friend Sam Bakke....I can now satisfy my cookie dough craving without any harm to my babe!  You're not pregnant?  Whip this up anyway and avoid raw eggs!  This recipe is too good not to share!

Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

1 1/8 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/8 cup granulated sugar
3/8 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
1 cup chocolate chips (I used the mini ones and put probably half the amount)

1.Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl
2. Beat butter, milk, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy in a large bowl.
3.Take flour mixture and slowly add it to the sugar mixture until well blended
4. Once all ingredients are combined, add the chocolate chips
5. Enjoy! (It's really good if you put it in the freezer for a few minutes before eating too :)

I put little balls on wax paper and froze them,  then made a cookie dough shake.  I know...it's horrible!
Good luck with your pregnancy and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use Sam's maiden name. I feel like you will always be the famous, Jenn Deuley! Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were prego! how exciting. I need to try this recipe too... I'm guilty of eating half the cookie dough when I bake cookies... this would be perfect :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete