Thursday, December 13, 2012

.over the weekend

We had an eventful weekend.  After the Hubs got off work Friday night we headed up to Idaho Falls.  Saturday was my birthday.  JP and I went to a craft fair thing with my sister in law.  Her good friend was dressed up as Mrs. Claus and she was helping kids frost and decorate cookies. He seriously loved it! 
So cute right!  Love the squinty eye!
 
That afternoon the Hubs and I went on a hot date.  We finally did our Christmas shopping for our little man at Toys R Us.  He was seriously like a little kid in there.  He was loving all of the toys and was way impressed with how much they've changed since he was little!  After that we headed to the mall to do a little shopping for ourselves.  I got a sweet pair of boots for the winter!!  Then we went to dinner and a movie.  We ate at Johnny Carinos.  That was a first for me.  It was good, just not my fave.  We went and saw Playing for Keeps with Jessica Biel.  I liked it, the Hubs was bored.  Sadly I didn't snap any pictures. 
 
 The next day the in laws had a little Christmas Party.  We went on a sleigh ride.  All the kids got to drive the cool horses.  JP fell asleep while driving...nice!  IT WAS FREEZING!!!  
FREEZING!!!

After we went back to the house, SANTA came!!  He brought each of the kids a harmonica.  THe kids loved it.  He would not sit on Santa's lap so I had to hold him.  He told Santa he has been a good boy and asked him for a moon for his room!! 
 
JP is obsessed with Santa but scared at the same time.  It's awesome! 
 
On Monday we finally decorated our home and put up our little tiny tree.
Decorating the tree and watching Elf!
 
I even decorated out little plant!  I love it!  It totally made my Christmas!
 
This is my favorite decoration.

Christmas Cards.
 
Then JP wrote his letter to Santa.
 
So Cute!
 
 
 and...the tree didn't even make it 24 hours!  Awesome!!
 
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment