Wednesday, December 5, 2012

.the rumors

The rumors are true!! We moved to Idaho.  The Hubs got a job offer in Pocatello. So far everything is going really well! We've been here for about 3 weeks now and for now I've been able to stay with JP. Speacking of him, he's adjusted so great too! We had been here for about 3 days when he looked up at us and said "home?"... my heart was broken as we explained to him that this is our new home. He totally understood and now, when we are down the street from our new home, he yells out "home!" I want to give a special THANK YOU to all of our family and friends who helped with the move. You guys have no idea how much it helped me. Moving away from my family has been hard on me, but with everyone around me being so supportive, it really helps! Thank you guys!

2 comments:

  1. I miss u already!!, but am so excited for u guys and just love u!!, keep the posts coming!!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We canNOT have underground tunnels all the way in Idaho, you better move home! I'm happy for you guys though, bundle up in that cold!

    ReplyDelete