Friday, December 7, 2012

.lovely day

Ever since the Hubs started his job, I have been on such a lame schedule.  I get up with him in the morning and make him breakfast and a lunch to take.  Then I get back in bed and cuddle with the babe.  I can't help it.  He's so precious when he's sleeping. That being said...the babe and I have some late nights because his (and my own) sleeping schedule is so off.

Today, we ran a couple of errands around town.  I let JP pick out what he wanted to wear.  He brought me every pj set in his drawer. He insisted on his spider man top.  He's so fun!  He recently learned how to flick.  He flicks everything!!  It's so cute because he flicks with his ring finger! I'll have to snap some pictures of it to add later. 

I started a new project today.  It seems like I constantly have millions going on at once and I usually end up forgetting about some of them.  I wanted to start our blurb book and I couldn't find the picture I wanted to use as JP's cover, so I pulled out the box of the cds with our pictures, and I've been transferring them to our hard drive.  It is insane how many pictures we've accumulated in the 6 years we've know each other!!  It's been a blast looking back.  I should join in on the "Flashback Friday"  is that even what it is?

Here are a couple that I love.

 Visiting him at work when we were engaged!
 That time he got my legs stuck in mt shorts.
 On our way home from Hawaii!  Photo bomb...

 Our First Christmas Eve!
 Love them!
 Chels is the best. Everyone thought we were so weird!!
 Great Friends!!
 Ethan!
Love my dad and sister!
 Hahaha
 First time voting!!
 This is for you Blaire!
 BFFS!
Love him!




There were seriously so many more I want to add!!  Will do later!

No comments:

Post a Comment